SPF50+ Sunscreen 7g Sachets
Here is a responsible way to promote your brand and protect your customers. It’s the OneShot sachet of SPF 50+ sunscreen lotion with a printed bottletop that’s easy to tear open. This lets you squeeze every last drop from the top central opening – 7g of sunscreen is plenty for a one time use.
The sachet is a convenient shirt pocket/purse size – a little longer than a credit card and about 2 credit cards in thickness.
The front of the OneShot sachet can be labelled (Full Colour Digital) or pad printed with your message while the back is pre-printed with the directions for use and the ingredients.
Our sunscreen lotion is made in Australia, complies with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 2604:1998 and has a 3 year shelf-life from the date of filling.
The product is registered with the Therapeutic Goods Administration with the Federal Department of Health, AUST L No. 199840, and as such, the sachet is GST free.
Note: GST is payable on the label or pad print cost.
Size & Branding
• 7g sachet – length: 126mm; width: 63mm; gross weight: 10g
– triple laminate poly foil, heat sealed on all sides
– packed in cartons of 500: 40cmx23cmx20cm; 5kg
• Label – rectangular – height: 90mm width: 55mm
– printed in 1 or 4 colour process
• Pad print – maximum image area 60mm x 40 mm
– 1 to 4 spot colours (4 colour process not available)
OneShot sachets can be supplied unlabelled/unprinted, allowing you to apply existing self-adhesive labels. Alternatively, we can complete the artwork, print the labels and apply to each sachet for you.
Minimum Order – 100pcs